CaliVita International, USA
Quantity: 100 gel capsules
Amount per each capsule:
Beta carotene .............................. 9000 IU
|The product is made exclusively from natural ingredients
Beta-carotene is a provitamin of vitamin A, which means that in the body vitamin A is produced by the liver from beta-carotene depending on needs. Beta-carotene can be found in all green plants. Its most rich sources are: rhubarb, carrot, spinach, savoy cabbage, also cantaloupe and apricots.
It was noted that, for example, residents of Japan and Norway, who consume foods rich in beta-carotene, rarely get cancer of lung, colon, prostate, cervix and breast. Beta-carotene deserves special attention because of its ability to prevent cancer. Its effectiveness in preventing the occurrence of the tumors based on the ability to transform carcinogenic products of metabolism to substances of less dangerous nature.
Beta-carotene also stimulates the immune system. It provides protection not only against cancers but also against atherosclerosis, reduces the risk of blockage of the coronary vessels, heart attack and sudden death. The experiment was conducted in America and lasted for 10 years, showed that among people who regularly consuming beta-carotene, number of heart disease and prostate cancer was twice lower than among control group members not taking beta-carotene.
Researchers argue that the reason for the vitamin A provided protection against cancer is that it increases cell differentiation and, thus, takes control of the uncontrolled and undifferentiated growth of tumor cells.
Unfortunately, our food is often spoiled by chemicals or substances harmful to the environment and, thus, it is not an ideal source of vitamins. For example, carrots - if it is not organic product with guaranteed quality - often contains more cadmium and nitrates than beta-carotene. Therefore, a great help to our organism is its supply pure beta-carotene.
- Prolonged use of beta-carotene the skin on the palms and soles may acquire a yellowish tinge. It is therefore recommended to pause for two days after a five-day admission. This phenomenon should not be confused with jaundice (icterus), because of an overdose of beta-carotene does not arise a vague feeling of ill health, and the whites of the eyes will not be painted yellow.
- The body of people with diabetes is able to absorb a small amount of beta-carotene, so they are not recommended to use a capsule with a high dosage.
- During taking vitamin E the body requires increased intake of vitamin A or beta-carotene.
- Products that reduce cholesterol (soy, garlic), reduce the absorption of vitamin A. Therefore, in this case, there is a great need for vitamin A.
- During pregnancy and for breastfeeding body feels the need for high doses of vitamin A.
- Lack of vitamin A may contribute to the deposition of stones in the gall bladder and kidneys, since peeling of the epidermis cells is the basis of mineral salts creating.
Recommended dosage: 1-3 capsules daily during or after meal.