CaliVita International, USA
Quantity: 30 ml
3 drops contain:
Vitamin D ...................................... 1200 IU
|The product is made exclusively from natural ingredients
According to studies, about 70% of the world's population suffers from a lack of vitamin D. It has long been known that vitamin D deficiency causes poor absorption of calcium and weakening of bones, but only recently we learned that its role in the body is not limited thereto, and the principle: "spend 20 minutes a day in daylight and get enough vitamin D" - does not work always and not for everyone.
Today vitamin D has become a "hot topic" among physicians. It turns out that it also:
- Prevents heart attacks.
- Protects against cancer.
- Prevents diabetes.
- Stimulates the brain. It was found a relationship between vitamin D deficiency in the mother during pregnancy and brain disorders in children at an older age.
Who need extra vitamin D intake:
- those who spend most of their time in a closed room;
- residents of high latitudes and industrial cities;
- those who are trying to lose weight, because they need more vitamin D;
- everyone who wants to support their immune system, as vitamin D is involved in the work of immunity;
- those who wish to maintain the health of bones and teeth;
- pregnant women (the proper development of the skeletal system of the embryo and maintaining bone health of the mother);
- nursing mothers, to ensure an adequate supply of vitamins in the body of the child;
- vegetarians and people sticking to low-fat diets;
- elderly people (in aging, skin loses the ability to synthesize vitamin D);
- those who suffer from solar dermatitis.
Prolonged vitamin D deficiency increases the risk of weakening of bones, frequent fractures, frequent infections, respiratory infections, seasonal depression and muscle weakness.
Is vitamin D safe?
R.D.A. establish a daily dose of vitamin D 400 IU for adults. For a long time it was thought that an overdose of vitamin D can cause serious health problems. However, recent studies have shown that a safe daily dose of vitamin D is 10,000 IU. With a daily intake of 1,000 IU to 2,000 IU of vitamin D for 5 years, there was no evidence of any adverse effects.
However, pregnant women, nursing mothers and children under 14 years of age should consult with doctor before using supplements containing vitamin D.
Vitamin D3, included in the dietary supplement D-drops, is extracted from the liver of the cod with the addition of natural flavors. It is easily dosed, it can be added to food and drinks. This formula will provide all your family with vitamin D.
Recommended dosage: 3 drops (about 0.1 ml) dayly.